Assembly Instructions: BRICK
1. Locate three supportive hardshell inserts and two pads within the bottom cooler compartment.
2. Place large hardshell insert into back pocket, ensuring the rounded edges face the bottom of the bag.
Tip: Place the inserts into the zipper-side of the pocket first and create a slight bend to fit the other side in before pushing down into place. Once inside the pocket, ensure the insert is tucked behind the zipper to close.
3. Add side hardshell insert into either side. Again, ensure the round edge faces the bottom front corner of the bag.
4. Add one padding inside the same pocket, facing the inside of the cooler. Again, ensure the round edge faces the bottom front corner of the bag.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 on other side to complete assembly.