Disc Golf Course Review: The Wilderness in Montello, Wisconsin
There's no better way to spend a sunny, warm Saturday than playing a round of disc and drinking a few cold ones with your buddies. The Star Frame crew took a road trip to The Wilderness Disc Golf Course in Montello, Wisconsin.
As self proclaimed amateurs, we decided to link up with our good friend Disc Golf Luke, pro player from Janesville, WI, for a few tips as we hit the course. We found the course to be difficult in spots, especially hole 18 which was 800+ yards. Overall, however, we had a great time. A must-go-to spot for any disc golf players in Wisconsin!
If you're a midwest disc golf player, grab your discs, your BRICK bag and get out there!
- 18-hole championship disc golf course
- Designed by Patrick Blake
- Dual tee pads and 2 color-coded permanent pins per hole
- The course is on rolling terrain in a wooded setting, and satisfies a wide range of skills
- Entry $6 per person for an all-day play pass